˜Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review' (EBER), as multi-disciplinary and multi-contextual journal, is dedicated to serving as a broad and unified platform for revealing and spreading economics and management research focused on entrepreneurship, individual entrepreneurs as well as particular entrepreneurial aspects of business. It attempts to link theory and practice in different sections of economics and management by publishing various types of articles, but mainly research papers. Our geographical scope of interests includes Central and Eastern Europe, however, we also welcome articles beyond this scope (the global marketplace and the global economy in general).
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
No article submission or article processing fees are charged if the article does NOT exceed 50 000 characters incl. spaces.
- SCOPUS Coverage List (content since 2013)
- ESCI Web of Science Core Collection (content since 2013)
- SCImago Journal Ranking SJR (since 2017)
- EconLit Coverage (since 2013)
Our OJS system is not able to send e-mail messages to GMAIL.COM or any university alias using any gmail software. Our messages are being blocked, so you must check the OJS regularly for updates. You are highly recommended to use another e-mail account in our OJS system.
Keywords: immigrant entrepreneurship, migration, migrant entrepreneur
Articles from EBER for consideration to be cited
Last 3 years:
Maj, J., & Kubiciel-Lodzińska, S. (2020). Entrepreneurial tendencies of migrants working in the care sector in Poland. Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, 8(3), 27-46. https://doi.org/10.15678/EBER.2020.080302
Abd Hamid, H. (2020). Challenges experienced by immigrant entrepreneurs in a developing non-Western country: Malaysia. Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, 8(3), 7-25. https://doi.org/10.15678/EBER.2020.080301
Mihi-Ramirez, A., Arteaga-Ortíz, J., & Ojeda-González, S. (2019). The International Movements of Capital and Labour: A Study of Foreign Direct Investment and Migration Flows. Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, 7(3), 143-160. https://doi.org/10.15678/EBER.2019.070308
Brzozowski, J. (2017). Immigrant Entrepreneurship and Economic Adaptation: A Critical Analysis. Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, 5(2), 159-176. https://doi.org/10.15678/EBER.2017.050209
Munkejord, M. (2017). Becoming Spatially Embedded: Findings from a Study on Rural Immigrant Entrepreneurship in Norway. Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, 5(1), 111-130. https://doi.org/10.15678/EBER.2017.050107
Mihi-Ramirez, A. (2016). Trends in the International Academic Migration: A Case of Spain. Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, 4(1), 113-128. https://doi.org/10.15678/EBER.2016.040108
Paré, S., & Maloumby-Baka, R. (2015). The Role of Public-Third Sector Relationships in Solving Social Issues: the Case of One-Stop-Shop Service for the Promotion of Female Immigrant Entrepreneurship in Montreal. Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, 3(3), 123-141. https://doi.org/10.15678/EBER.2015.030307
Cruickshank, P., & Dupuis, A. (2015). The Adaptation of Intentional Immigrant Entrepreneurs: A Case Study. Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, 3(3), 77-93. https://doi.org/10.15678/EBER.2015.030305
Glinka, B., & Brzozowska, A. (2015). Immigrant Entrepreneurs: in Search of Identity. Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, 3(3), 51-76. https://doi.org/10.15678/EBER.2015.030304
From other sources (our sister journals):
Zhou, Y. (2016). Social capital impact on entrepreneur’s innovation: A test of Chinese entrepreneurs in Italy. International Entrepreneurship Review, 2(2), 109-119. Retrieved from https://ier.uek.krakow.pl/index.php/pm/article/view/1117
Agoh, E. T., & Kumpikaite-Valiuniene, V. (2018). Theoretical analysis of migrant motivations to entrepreneurship. International Entrepreneurship Review, 4(3), 29-46. Retrieved from https://ier.uek.krakow.pl/index.php/pm/article/view/1756
Starting from now there is an open and permanent call for papers for all regular issues. Please submit your article on a permanent basis.
The articles must be below 50 000 characters including spaces (as well as all necessary tables, figures, graphs, and illustrations, the list of used references, and any appendixes if needed). If you exceed 50 000 characters you will be asked to pay the publishing fee, but if you keep the required length of the article we don't charge anything.
READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE PLEASE!
- Scopus (Amsterdam, Neverlands)
- Web of Science Core Collection (Emerging Sources Citation Index, ESCI)
- Clarivate Analytics (Beijing, China)
- EconLit (Nashville, Tennessee, USA)
- ABI/INFORM Global (Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA)
- ProQuest Entrepreneurship (Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA)
- s International (USA)
- EBSCOhost (Ipswich, Massachusetts, USA)
- ERIH Plus (Bergen, Norway)
- NSD Nordi (Bergen, Norway)
- Publons (Beijing, China)
- EconPapers - RePEc (Reserach Papers in Economics - Örebro, Sweden)
- BazEkon (Poland)
- BazHum (Poland)
- CEEOL (Cetral and Eastern Euopean Online Library, Germany)
- DOAJ (Directory Open Access Journals)
- Index Copernicus International (IC Journals Master List)
- Google Scholar
- PBN (Polish Scholarly Bibliography)
- CeON - Centrum Otwartej Nauki - Biblioteka Nauki (Poland)
- ROAD Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (UNESCO ISSN Register)
- ECONIS - Datenbank der ZBW (German National Library of Economics - Deutsche Zentralbibliothek für Wirtschaftswissenschaften ZBW)
- ECONBIZ - Datenbank der ZBW (German National Library of Economics - Deutsche Zentralbibliothek für Wirtschaftswissenschaften ZBW)
- ZDB - Zeitschriftendatenbank (German National Library - Deutsche Nationalbibliothek)
- EZB - Elektroinische Zeitschriftenbibliotek (Electronic Journals Library), Universitätsbibliothek
- WZB - Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin für Sozialforschung (Berlin Social Science Centre)
- WorldCat - OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc. (Netherlands)
- OAJI (Open Academic Journals Index, Russian Federation)
- ARIANTA (Naukowe i Branżowe Polskie Czasopisma Naukowe, Poland)
- CrossRef Metadata Search (Lynnfield, Massachusetts, USA)
- Julkaisufoorumi - Finish Classification of Publications (Finland)
- Sherpa Romeo (UK)