˜Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review' (EBER), as multi-disciplinary and multi-contextual journal, is dedicated to serve as a broad and unified platform for revealing and spreadingÂ economics and management research focused on entrepreneurship, individual entrepreneurs as well as particular entrepreneurial aspects of business. It attempts to link theory and practice in different sections of economics and management by publishing various types of articles, including research papers, conceptual papers and literature reviews. Our geographical scope of interests include Central and Eastern Europe and emerging markets, however we also welcome articles beyond this scope.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
No article submission or article processing fees are charged.
- SCOPUS Coverage List (content since 2017)
- ESCI Web of Science Core Collection (content since 2013)
- EconLit Coverage (since 2013)
Starting from now there is an open and pernament call for papers for all regular issues. Please submit your article on the pernament base.
The articles must be between 20 000 and 40 000 characters (including spaces as well as all necessary tables, figures, graphs and illustrations, the list of used references and any appendixes if needed). If you exeed 40 000 characters you will be asked to pay the publishing fee, but if you keep the required lengh of the article we don't charge anything.
- Scopus (Amsterdam, Neverlands)
- Web of Science Core Collection (Emerging Sources Citation Index, ESCI)
- Clarivate Analytics (Beijing, China)
- EconLit (Nashville, Tennessee, USA)
- ABI/INFORM Global (Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA)
- ProQuest Entrepreneurship (Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA)
- Cabell's International (USA)
- EBSCOhost (Ipswich, Massachusetts, USA)
- ERIH Plus (Bergen, Norway)
- NSD Nordi (Bergen, Norway)
- Publons (Beijing, China)
- EconPapers - RePEc (Reserach Papers in Economics - Örebro, Sweden)
- BazEkon (Poland)
- BazHum (Poland)
- CEEOL (Cetral and Eastern Euopean Online Library, Germany)
- DOAJ (Directory Open Access Journals)
- Index Copernicus International (IC Journals Master List)
- Google Scholar
- PBN (Polish Scholarly Bibliography)
- CeON - Centrum Otwartej Nauki - Biblioteka Nauki (Poland)
- ROAD Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (UNESCO ISSN Register)
- ECONIS - Datenbank der ZBW (German National Library of Economics - Deutsche Zentralbibliothek für Wirtschaftswissenschaften ZBW)
- ECONBIZ - Datenbank der ZBW (German National Library of Economics - Deutsche Zentralbibliothek für Wirtschaftswissenschaften ZBW)
- ZDB - Zeitschriftendatenbank (German National Library - Deutsche Nationalbibliothek)
- EZB - Elektroinische Zeitschriftenbibliotek (Electronic Journals Library), Universitätsbibliothek
- WZB - Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin für Sozialforschung (Berlin Social Science Centre)
- WorldCat - OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc. (Netherlands)
- OAJI (Open Academic Journals Index, Russian Federation)
- ARIANTA (Naukowe i Branżowe Polskie Czasopisma Naukowe, Poland)
- CrossRef Metadata Search (Lynnfield, Massachusetts, USA)