Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- NOT PUBLISHED: The submission has not been previously published (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor if publishing only in working papers, but generally we do not accept such situations).
- NOT IN ANOTHER JOURNAL: The submission has is NOT before another journal for consideration, nor will be submitted to another journal for consideration until the decision will be made in EBER. Otherwise, the Author(s) of this submission will be put on the blacklist preventing any submission in the future.
- ANTIPLAGIARISM: I am aware that my article will be checked for antiplagiarism by CrossCheck. If our system will detect the similarity of your text with other texts in various databases we will refuse to proceed with this article and if the plagiarism we will be significant will notify your employer.
- TEMPLATE: The EBER template has been used and the article includes a structed abstract and five main parts (Introduction, Literature review, Research methodology, Results and discussion, Conclusions).
- ORCID: The ORCID number was provided on the last page of the article and was provided in the OJS system.
- APA: The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal, especially the APA referencing style.
- MS WORD: The submission file is in Microsoft Word (*.docx - preffered) document file format.
- DOI: Where available, DOI numbers or URLs for the references have been provided.
- GRAPHICS: All illustrations, figures and tables are camera ready and they can be reproduced, their quality is sufficient. I upload the editable source files for all graphics in the article.
- JEL: Subject classification according to EconLit Subject Descriptors - JEL codes was provided in the OJS during the submission process.
- BLIND: If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed. I upload two version of the article - a full version with author biographies and a blind version.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a CC BY-ND licence that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are asked to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) only the final version of the article, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access). We advise using any of the following research society portals: